December 01, 2011

Testimonial For ASEA

Good afternoon,
Today I am home resting from my very first surgery in my life. It isn't a serious surgery it is more a mechanical procedure due to having babies. I did my research and it was a long time coming procedure that was recommended by friends and athletes.
This is my third day of recuperation and I am feeling good. I got a excellent report from the nurses coming back from my checkup. Everything looks good, my coloring in my face, blood pressure, resting heart rate and the incision were healing nicely.  The nurse was amazed at how good my face looks for my age that she is very interested in what I am doing.
I encourage her to look into the Redox Signaling Molecules - ASEA and see what it can do for herself and her family.
The Scientific Discovery ASEA helps your body heal faster.I have a friend that is 73 years old and he had a hip replacement. After 12 days of being in the hospital for rehabilitation he was walking me to my car with out a cane. For his first check up the doctors were saying he had the fastest and best recovery out of 95% of the people that had this type of surgery.
Who uses ASEA? The young, old, athletes, families, and health minded individuals





Popular Posts